VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE
In effort to address concerns about the coronavirus pandemic, we are offering Consultations with our attorney(s) through electronic media* such as video chat, telephone, or electronic mail messaging by way of our website so that you do not have to travel to our firm to discuss your legal issues. If you are interested, please contact our firm at (210) 532-2206 to schedule a video/audio chat today.
*Although our firm makes reasonable efforts to keep these communications confidential, you are advised that these types of communications may not be as secure as an in-person consultation.
The legal system can intimidate and overwhelm anyone, and you need someone on your side that knows the law and will protect your rights.
Don't handle your case alone! Contact our firm, and we will make the law work for you. The initial consultation with our firm is free, and we offer flexible payment arrangements for most cases.
Besides Bexar County, our firm represents clients in the following other counties:
We also handle federal cases in the Western and Southern District Courts of Texas.
Our firm has been handling cases for over 25 years in Bexar and the surrounding counties.
We are a litigation firm that specializes infamily lawcases involving:
* Divorce, child custody, child support, and visitation
* Child Protective Services (CPS)
* Texas Attorney General
* Enforcement of child support and visitation rights
We also handle:
Most Criminal matters
* Felony and misdemeanor criminal charges, D.W.I., and Drugs
* Juvenile criminal charges
* Chapter 7 and 13 Consumer Bankruptcy
Personal Injury cases
* Serious accidents and personal injuries
Estate Planning - Probate
* Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Health Directives
* Probate of Small Estates and Wills
For more information, tour our website.
Copyright Law Offices of Raymond J. Vale, Jr., P.C.. All rights reserved.